Im feeling the same LPD...times are very,very hard. Ive just got an odd feeling about these recent events.
Im feeling the same LPD...times are very,very hard. Ive just got an odd feeling about these recent events.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
I just toped off my tank at Appco in Norton.The price was $2.99 and they had a $30 limit.
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
I remember when $12 used to fill my civic up just 3 years ago, and now 16 fills it up half way [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ... so depressing..
but I bought gas at the double kwik in Wise today for $2.99.
This couple from KY in front of me got $97 worth of gas. They filled up their vehicle and a lot of jugs. Smart thinking in my opinion.
Well it looks like good ole George W. Bush just put his hands even deeper into everyones pockets. Good thing he can't be re-elected again but then again this world may not make it to another election. Looks like we might have to ride bicycles to work.
My parents had to go to Florida for a doctors appointment. They was delayed due to a truck wreck (hauling diesel fuel, isn't that wonderful). Got a motel, went out to eat, tried to fill up and nothing was available or not lined down the road. They're down on the upper end of South Carolina, so I wonder when gas will be back out. It's bad that they might have to stay extra cause no gas to make it home.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I live just west of Knoxville. Highest price in our city is $3.29. No limits, yet, on purchases. I'm heading to Wise County tonight. I hope I'll be able to fill up when I get there.
It's not Bush's fault. The oil lines that provide us with our supply are damaged adn we can't get any. He's tapped the reserve, but it does us no good because it's not able to get here. Come next week everyone will have gas, and prices may drop. But people need to come to realize, Gas prices are never going to go below $2.15, or even that low if we are lucky.
That Spuds is a @#$#$$$% troublemaker. Bleeding heart to the max. On a brighter note, my inside sources say we are going to take over Saudi Arabia very shortly. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
First of all, its not the end of the world, yet,,second, gas is high and i dont like it but to say that these are hare times just doesnt fit, i had breakfast this morning, my cable is on, my internet is on, my electricity is on and all the pleasantries of life are still with me. The trouble today with all people including myself, we are spoiled rotten, we havent begun to see hard times, hard times are what the people in the hurricane are experiencing. Gas will be available to buy, yesterdays run up was panic and greed on the behalf of oil companies. Simmer down folks and bite your tongue when you pay for your gas, but it will come down eventually. The greatest outcome of this will be that new refineries will be built, new oil drilling in Alaska, and within 3-4 years, gas will be a buck a gallon.
Bookmarks